Changing Your Password
You can change or reset your password at any time.
Resetting a Forgotten Password
To reset a forgotten password:
1. Go to the LawLytics Login Page and click "Forgot your password?"
2. Enter your email address and click "Send Instructions."
3. Check your email and follow the provided instructions.
Changing Your Password While Logged Into LawLytics
If you already know your password but want to change it:
- Hover over your name in the top right corner of the LawLytics dashboard to reveal the Administration menu.
- Click “My Password.”
- Enter your current password, and then your new password. Enter your new password again to confirm it.
- Click the green “Save” button.
After your new password is saved, you can log in using this password immediately.
If you have additional questions, call us at (800) 713-0161 during our regular business hours or email us at [email protected].